All the hike in their business depends on the quality of the products they deliver. Also, customer satisfaction is the priority for Tesco. Further, Tesco comes with the motto “Tell us how we’re doing.”
ABOUT THE SURVEY REWARD
Tesco 25 Clubcard Points & £1000 Tesco Gift Card
ABOUT THE SURVEY DETAILS
|Survey Name||Tesco Views|
|Reward||Tesco 25 Clubcard Points & £1000 Tesco Gift Card|
|Receipt Validity||2 Days|
|Entry limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Age||18 years and above|
|Survey Language||English or Spanish|
PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SURVEY
- Visit the survey site at https://www.tescoviews.com/.
- Enter the 4–digit code in your receipt and click enter.
- You will get a mail thanking you for participating in the Great Yarmouth Extra Tesco customer survey.
- Once you have finished the study, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a £1,000 Tesco gift card and awarded 25 Clubcard points if you provide them with your Clubcard number.
- Click the next button.
- Enter the date of your visit as printed on your receipt and click the next button.
- Now enter the time you visited and click next.
- Think about your visit and answer a series of questions regarding your experience.
- Please answer them honestly.
- After you complete the survey, provide your details to enter into a prize draw to win £1,000 to spend at Tesco.
- You will also get 25 points if you are a Clubcard holder.
- Tesco Views Feedback Survey is open to all the residents of the United Kingdom (UK)
- Further, the eligibility to participate in the Tesco views survey is 16 & more.
- Also, a Tesco store’s purchase receipt is necessary to begin the Tesco cafe survey (Tesco Survey).
- Every participant must have a minimum knowledge of English or Spanish.
- Moreover, there is only one prize per household.
- The Tesco Survey Prize is drawn on each calendar month (Tuesday).
- Internet connection with Android smartphones, computers, tablets, or Notepads.
- A valid Email Address to get a notification. A four-digit survey code is mandatory.
ABOUT THE STORE
Headquartered in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, Tesco is a British multinational general merchandise and grocery retailer. Founded in 1919, the company has grown from a single market stall in London to a retail chain with outlets in 12 countries worldwide. With more than 530,000 individuals in 12 markets, the Tesco team is dedicated to offering the most compelling offers to its customers.
It serves tens of millions of customers every week. Today, Tesco focuses on doing the right thing for colleagues, customers, and the communities it serves. Tesco is a leading global grocery and general merchandise retailer company in the United Kingdom.
The founder of Tesco is Jack Cohen, and he opens the first Tesco grocery store in London, England (1931). Their business grew from 1 store to 100 stores within a few years. At first, they were small convenience stores, now Tesco grew too large hypermarkets.
- Customer Service Number: 0800 505555.
- Technical Support Number: 0800 323 4060
This article will help you participate in the Tesco survey and win the prize accordingly. Follow the steps carefully and give your best attempt.